My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

We've had our good times and bad
Baby what is sad
Now that you're gone away
It's hard for me to say
I miss you girl
Oh yes I do
I just want you to know
That the love I have is real
But girl I really want to show you how I feel
I just want to make you happy
I want to make you understand
I need you for my girlfriend
Until the very end
Oh I miss holding hands and playing games
I get chills when I hear your name 'cuz I know
It'll never be the same

huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, salju turun lagiiiiiiiiii
apik hehehehehe
pengin keluar tapi kok dingiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn
enakan ngumpet di kamar sambil ngeliatin kejendela yg di buka, jadi saljunya ada yg masuk :)
padahal kan ini udah bulan februari...udah hampir spring (mulai tgl 21 feb)
tapi kok malah suhunya drop lagi....akhir2 ini sering turun salju en hagel (hujan es putih, kayak salju cman besar2 en sakit kalo kena kulit)

No Response to " "