My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

What Do You Expect From Your Lover???

Since, I'm in a long distance relationship, the foremost expectations I have of my lover are:
- to love me with as much as he has!!
Nothing more important than just for him to love me, and to want to spend time with me. I love him so very much.
As long as i feel loved by him, there's always happiness in me!
- trust
- honesty
don't ever deceive me in any way!!
- faithful and loving, but not perfect.
I have learned that no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes, but I expect him to keep me in his heart and treat me like I deserve to be treated.
- to treat me like I'm someone special!!
He needs to make me feel as though I am the most important person to him, even if it's just through occasional sweet words.
- I want him to show me exactly how he feels at all times. I want to know I am the most important thing in his life. kekekeke :D
- to take care of me
- monogamy, no other girls please!
- to treat me like I am his one and only!!
- always honor and respect the commitment we have made to one another, total commitment to the relationship.
If there's a problem, don't let it fester; communicate with me so I can deal with the situation no matter what it is.
- accept me as the person I have chosen to be.
- I want him to be there for me, understand me, comfort me when it is necessary.
- to do just the little things.
Like sms me in the morning just to say good morning, sms me at night to say good night, mail me a message just saying how his day was.
- I want him to be my best friend and want to be with me no matter what..........and maybe leave the toilet seat down or do the laundry every once in a while!! :)

huahuahuahaua banyak banget maunya :p
sebenarnya...itu adalah hal2 yg ingin aku lakukan for my lover. is that clear????

No Response to " "