My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

I'm having a rough PMS day and I'm going over things in my head. I was just wondering if some people felt the same way at times in their relationships...

Do you guys ever feel like you're not good enough for your SO? Like they deserve better than you?

Sometimes I feel like my B deserves better than me. He deserves someone who doesn't bicker or cause problems. He deserves someone who knows everything and doesn't question. He deserves someone who is amazingly perfect, because he's perfect...and I'm just me. You know? I know it's irrational or whatever but I'm just in one of those worrying moods.

Do you guys ever feel this way?


==============================

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along.">
Maroon 5

No Response to " "