My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

*hawk*

how do you want me to love u?
by sending you a single rose each day?
or singing your favourite song each night?
or just sending a romantic sms to your cell phone

how do you want me to show my caring?
is it by calling you each day after lunch?
just to say hello and asking how's your day
or by picking you up after office hours

but maybe you don't want me to love you
because you are afraid that the story will crash
or you think that i will leave you someday
or the love i have for you is frightened you somehow

but it doesn't matter how you look at me
it is a feeling i know is real
although sometimes it gives me tears
i choose to love you this way

No Response to " "