My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

*When?*

WHEN I am alone, it's you that I miss
WILL I ever feel your tender kiss?
YOUR eyes tell all...and so much more
LIPS on my body...is what I'm craving for!
MEET me under the stars that shine
MINE is yours...and what's yours is mine!

WHEN the sun rises over the sea
WILL you be there watching it with me?
OUR hands embraced, we'll walk the land
BODIES of water crashing onto the sand!
TOUCH my soul and read my mind
AGAIN to take me to cloud nine!

WHEN I dream about you again
WILL it only be "just pretend?"
I want to make a night to remember
SLEEP in your arms & my soul to surrender!
WITH in this poem, there's questions to find
YOU should re-read the first word in every line!

NOW you know I'm being sincere
PLEASE! Tell me the answer I'm longing to hear!

whuaaaaaaaaaaaa, puisine apiiiiikkkkkkk ^_^
jadi speechless....
thx yaaaaaaaa :)

No Response to " "