My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

L'arc-en-Ciel quiz

First off -- the person you love has hurt you. You:
-decide to kill them

When you're feeling sad, you:.
-take a walk

Do people tend to understand you?
-::grins:: If they don't, I'll make them

Your favourite manga are:
-sappy shoujo manga

You can't stand:
-that person that hurt you

Your love record is full of:
-good memories

Love is...
-...forever. No matter what

okay, so sex is...
-A spiritual existence

Be honest -- which best describes you?
-Off-beat and cheerful

if I were an animal, I would be a(an):
-dolphin.Keen, emotional, and true

How would you say goodbye to that person?
-It doesn't matter how I say it outloud -- because I'll never say it within

Your closet is full of:
-things I'm comfortable in, although once and a while I'll wear my old stuff for kicks

When you crush on someone, you:
-obsess, madly, deeply, passionately

While outside you may seem _______, you're genuinely ______.
-Independent; longing

Your life's philosophy is closest to?
-"Take time out every day to truly show someone how much you love them." ::cough;:

Do you have a nickname?
-Does that really matter?

Describe your ideal mate to me.
-Someone I'm happy just being with

Are you in love right now?
-Yeah, but sometimes I wonder if I'll ever feel like I used to...

You have three wishes. Your first one is:
-for that person to be happy

Test is over
-I kinda liked being asked all those questions

No Response to " "