My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

*I Love U, MOTHER...

M is for the miracle of being,
O is for its origin in love,
T is for the tenderness of seeing,
H is for a home no wind can move,
E is for the ectasy of living,
R is for the recklessness of giving.

who wiped my eyes when i was sad?
who took care of me when i was sick?
who encouraged me to do my best,
but made me feel good when my best wasnt good enough?
who ran to help me when i fell,
en would some pretty story tell
or kiss the place to make it well?

Thanx MOM!
for all the great things u did for me growing up.
u are the best.
"I LOVE U!"

but i'm sorry,
sometimes i forgot about u...
i'm dumb! yes i am!!
how could i always think 'bout someone else, more than thinking bout u??
i'm just a selfish!

suatu hari nanti,
kan kuajak kau kesini...
kan kuantarkan berkeliling kemanapun kau mau
melihat pemandangan...
makan es krim haagen dazz atau garone
bermain di sixflags, naik goliath atau kora2. whatever u like.
berbelanja bersama.
membantumu memilih baju, dan menungguimu di depan kamar pas.
just doing some other things, that mom en daughter used to do
melakukan segalanya yg tak pernah kita lakukan bersama...
memasak, memijiti punggung dan kakimu...

ibu...
adalah orang yg benar2 menyayangiku, the way i am
yg benar2 peduli padaku
memikirkan ku
mengkhawatirkan aku
org yg nada suaranya bergetar ketika mengobrol denganku
yg selalu mengharapkan mendengar ocehanku....meskipun aku jarang menelponnya...
i'm sorry i'm sorry...mom...
from now on, i promise no one else will ever take ur place from my heart, again
the place for my number one
the most important person in my life...
i love u mom...
i just wish that i can be a good girl, for u...

i dont know why i am crying...
these tears are all for u...even though u dont know it, mom...

No Response to " "