My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

*taken from my friend's blog*

In The loneliness of the night I sat here alone thinking about my day, my night, my life..
I thought about whether it is the right thing to have relationship regardless where..
Pretty obvious that keeping a relationship is a very hard work
I can't seem to focus about it..
I wonder what's wrong ???
I think it is because of distance and the whole bother about being miles away from my love one..
I can't hold myself for not missing him
But I know that it is not that simple to just jump on the plane and see him..
and expect that we both will get along..
Who would know for sure ?
Not to mention if I see him would things be the same ?
Would I get accepted ?