My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

* Until The Day I Die *

hari sabtu...!! i should be there!!! but i just CANT!!CANT! CANT!! dumb hell!
but anyway my spirit sure will surround u, my precious!
ugh....77 days more!! i cant wait!!!!!!but i must be patient! it's just not my style!
eh eh jd pengin teriak teriakkkk!
kok ijih suwi yoh??

- sik sik telpon Ibu cms -

hehehe, ibu lagi ngangetin masakan, bapak lagi keluar.
Alhamdulillah kabarnya baik2 saja. Beliau berdua hari kamis pagi mau ke Purworejo ke tempat simbah. Trus Jumat sore sehabis Ashar baru deh ke Jogja. Barengan sama teteh yg katanya juga mau ke Purworejo dulu.
Aku bahagia...tp juga sedih karena nggak bisa ikutan kumpul bareng2...belum bisa.
Suatu hari nanti, aku pasti akan jadi bagian dari mereka...
Anyways, hope you all have fun there. en everything goes well. amin.
*hugz*

Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you, for you
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you

As years go by
I race the clock with you
But if you died right now
You know that I'd die to
I'd die too

You remind me of the times
When I knew who I was (I was)
But still the second hand will catch us
Like it always does

We'll make the same mistakes
I€™ll take the fall for you
I hope you need this now
Cause I know I still do

Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you
Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you

Should I bite my tongue?
Until blood soaks my shirt
We'll never fall apart!!

No Response to " "