My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

* Ya Allah, Aku Ingin Bahagia *

I woke up this morning you were the first thing on my mind. I don't know where it came from all I know is I need you in my life. You make me feel like I can be a better woman, if you just say you wanna take this friendship to another place. You've got me wondering if you know that I am wondering about you, the feeling is so strong that I can't imagine you're not feeling it too. You've known me long enough to trust that I want what's best for you. If you wanna be happy then I am the one that you should give your heart to.
Now everyday ain't gonna be, like the summer's day. Being in love for real it ain't like a movie screen. But I can tell you all the drama aside you and I can find what the world's been looking for forever friendship and love together.

Can I lay with you as your wife?
Can I be your friend til the end of time?
Can I walk with you through your life til the day that the world stops turning?
Can I walk with you til the day that my heart stops beating?
Can I walk with you til the end that the birds no longer take flight, til the moon is underwater?
Can I walk with you?
Can I walk with you as your wife??

aku akan menjalani hidupku dg bahagia, coz i deserve it. tak kan kubiarkan org lain merampas kebahagiaanku dan membuatku tersakiti! Mas, take my hands okey?? Ya Allah, bimbinglah aku agar selalu berada di jalan-Mu yg lurus. amin.

No Response to " "