My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

Bulan lalu kan aku iseng2 bikin profile di face-pic, tapi ndak tak urus hoehaoheao.
kmaren dapet messages dari strangers, tak kopi paste yoh:

From:suku
To:dave_only
Subject:nice to meet u.
Date:11 Dec 2003 21:47

I Have seen your profile at face-pic and it really attracted me i will like to be your penpal if u
dont mind.My name is suku,a Gambian nationality of west africa,i am 24 years old and a single.
i definitely wnt us to be very good friends indeed. I really like the Netherlands and it peoples i
was there 2 years ago and living in a town called Gouda for 3 months.Please write back to me as soon
as u got this letter and i will tell u more about me later.Hope to read from u soon.

From:komabiani
To:dave_only
Subject:HELLO MY GOOD FRIEND.
Date:11 Dec 2003 22:21

HELLO,
I SAW UR PROFILE ON FACE- PIC AND I FELT THE URGE TO SEND YOU THIS MAIL. THOUGH I WAS
RELUNCTANT AT FIRST COS' OF MY FEARS ABOUT THIS DATING THINGS, I HAD TO SEND IT. BECAUSE THOUGHTS
YOU KEPT PASSING THROUGH MY MIND. HENCE,MY SENDING YOU THIS MAIL.
I BELIEVE WE CAN GET TO MEET UPCLOSE AND KNOW EACH OTHER MORE. I WOULD EXPECTING YOUR MAIL.
TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS,
NWOKOMA.

From:usmanneo
To:dave_only
Subject:hi thr
Date:13 Dec 2003 11:10

hi thr may i have ur msn id
i want to be ur friend will u be my firend

From:iceberg2115
To:dave_only
Subject:hi
Date:13 Dec 2003 11:41

hi ,
am so happy to write you as a new friend .how are you doing and anyway nice to meet you .
i am mustapha cham , i age 21 from africa , The gambia . i music and dancing . am also an africa
craft designer working in the tourist market .
i will like to keep in touch with you as a new friend .
i will like to hear from you and wish you good luck .
have a nice day.
ICEBERG ......

message2 itu blm ada yg ku bales, soale ra reti rep nulis opo.
lagian i dont feel like replying it jeh.
tapi nek aku di unekke sombong piye??
gomenasai mina san...

No Response to " "