My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

Independent ^ Beauty

Tell me what you think about me I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own rings
Pay my own fun en I pay my own bills
Tell me how feel about this, who would I want if I would wanna live
I worked hard en sacrificed to get what I get
It ain't easy being independent
Depend on no one else to give you what you want

The shoes on my feet I've bought it
The clothes I'm wearin I've bought it
The house I live in I've got it
The bike I'm drivin I've bought it
Coz I depend on me

All the women who are independent,
all the honeys who making money,
all the mommas who profit euro,
all the ladies who truly feel me,
throw your hands up at me!!

- Child of Destiny, Independent beauty -
No one else takes care of me...

No Response to " "