My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

Living here without you is not an easy way of life. I spend my time without you, I try to make it all worthwhile. Standing in a rainfall coming down from the sky.
Why should I cry over you? Why should I cry cry cry over you? :(
I keep on thinking about you. I've got no private pride to hide. I've built my world around you like a call without reply. Why should I cry...
Hearing your footsteps, loud on my stairs (a-walking...). Feeling the sweet smell of love in the air (I can feel it...).

Chasing your shadow, the senses together, four-leafed and clever I come from behind. I wander in circles, you're one in a million, we're two of a kind. It’s you that I long for, it's you that I hunger, you are the maker of waves in my mind. We dance in the moonlight, a run on the wire, drawing a fine line. The fever turns slowly into a fire, a neverending love. Chasing your shadow, moon and the water, field and the reaper, star and the sky, hammer and heartbeat, clay and new concrete, I follow the signs.

I miss u so much!!!

No Response to " "