My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

you can now dream without fear...koibito

even if today is painful en yesterday's wounds remain, I want to believe that I can free my heart en go on.
I cant be reborn but I can change as I go on
I want things to be simple
let's finally get across this sea of mournful sorrow
for instance, even if today is painful someday it will become a warm memory if you leave everything up to your heart


tokyo tower at night

new days, hajimari no saa sekai de kissu shiyou
hon no sukoshi no yuki to ai wo pocket ni
i wish, washi mo watashi ni tsubasa ga attara
kanashimi ya kakomoku wa mou koete yukeru no ni
ushinau mono na dou nannimo nai yo
kiseki no catch shitai, hateshinai sora wo catch
soshita mirai wo tabishiteku
umare datte no tsubasa wa
kitto...kagayaki kurunda!

"new days, has just begun. come on en kiss the world
put just a little courage en love in your pocket
i wish, i could, just like en eagle have wings to fly
you can get over that sadness from your past now
what was lost really doesnt matter
i want to catch the miracle, catch the endless sky
en start the journey to the future
the wings i wish for will come
surely...the sun will shine!

- ik wil alles zal goed zijn -

No Response to " "