My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

It feels so good when you can laugh out loud, till ur intestines curling just like instant noodles!!!
hoahoahaoahaohaoahoahaoahoahaoahoa
I was having chat at phone with my bro, when suddenly he said:
"Ayo sana kamu mulai nabung. biar nanti kalo sewaktu waktu diminta pulang , ada dana".
Trus kan aku tanya:
"Emange kenapa?"
My bro njawab sambil malu2 kucing gitu hahaha:
"Ya kali aja aku nanti nikah..."
hoahaohaoahoahaohaoahoahaoahoahaohaoahoahoahoa
asli aku spontan ngakak for about 10 minutes!!!
my stomach was hurt.
hoahoahaohaoahoahaoahaoaaaaahshahaha
But sure, bro, I'll be there in your wedding day :)
/me siap deh jadi pagar ayu-nya hahahahaha
cant wait till that day to come!!!

No Response to " "