My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

~*~ song of the day ~*~

Terlena
Ikke Nurjanah

Masih terngiang ditelingaku
Bisik cintamu
Betapa lembut dan mesranya
Aku terlena

Tiada terasa air mataku
Basahi pipi
Aku terharu dan terbuai
Aku terlena......terlenaaaaaa.....ku terlena..........

Sungguh aku bahagia
Benih cinta yang kau tanam
Bersemi indah di hati.......

Air mata bahagia
Jangan menjadi duka
Bersama kita selamanya
Ku terlena.....dalam buai.......asmaraaaaaaaaa........


Hoahaohaoa, dangdut style!!
lha dr lyrics i wanna grow old with u
en my endless love
yg bikin hati gak tahan sampe nangis2,
kok njuk dcc dangdut :p

i wanna make you smile
whenever you're sad
carry you around when your arthritis is bad
all i wanna do
is grow old with you

i'll miss you, kiss you
give you my coat when you are cold
need you, feed you
even let you hold the remote control
so..

let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
oh, i could be the man
who grows old with you


anyway, thanks loadz!!!
*hugz*
lagune apik jeh
- sambil goyang2 ala mbak ikke -
hoahoahaoaho
mau liat? :p~


coz he is the truth
said he is so real
en I love the way that he makes me feel
en if I am a reflection of him then I must be fly because
his light it shines so bright I wouldn't lie

I love the way he speaks
I love the way he thinks
I love the way that he treats his mama
I love that gap in between his teeth
I love him in every way that a woman can love a man
from personal to universal but most of all
it's unconditional
u know what I'm talking about
that's the way I feel
en I always will

No Response to " "