My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

song of the day

Living In Nederland

All my bags are packed I’m ready to go
I’m standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breaking turn to morn
The taxi’s waiting it’s blowing its horn
Already I’m so lonesome I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you’ll wait for me
Hold me like you’ll never let me go
‘Cause I’m living in nederland
Don’t know when I’ll be back again
Oh babe I hate to go

There so many times I’ve let you down
So many times I’ve played around
But I tell you now they don’t mean a thing
Every place I go I’ll think of you every song I sing for you
When I come back I’ll wear your wedding ring (???)

And now has come time to leave you
One more time now let me kiss you
Close your eyes and I’ll be on my way
Dream about the days to come
When I don’t have to be alone
About the times when I don’t have to say…

tadi malem (mmm, dah pagi ding!) ndengerin lagu ini....whuaaaaa, sedih banget euy!
berbaring dalem selimut. liat bulan lewat jendela yg kordennya gak pernah di tutup...terus liat langit2 kamar, banyak bintang2 kecil...glow in the dark.