My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

*=*=* Melody of Life *=*=*

tak perlu memilih masa lalu
yg sudah terjadi, terjadilah
waktu tak mungkin ku kalahkan
hanya untuk sebuah kenangan
dan aku tak boleh mempertaruhkan hidupku
hanya ingin mengulang kenangan
mungkin Tuhan belum sempat menjawab doaku....
tp aku tak boleh merasa hidup ini tak adil
aku tau aku tak kan bisa mendapatkan semua
tp aku hrs tetap melanjutkan langkahku yg sempat tertahan!

i know, soon or later i'll be gone
coz my heart doesnt belong here anymore
i still dont know where will i go,
but it must be far...far away!

God, why to be living with my love seems so impossible???
God, dont You see that i'm torn inside??

meskipun nanti jalan hidupku tak sesuai dg harapanku,
tp aku tak kan menyesalinya
for once, i have found my love happiness
my summer love, that changed my path
it was such a beautiful memory...could be together with u, even only for just a month.
en i'll be living with it, through the entire life of mine,
because you are the love of my all seasons en time.

I love you, Mas
en only God, knows exactly how much my love for you is.

saat indah dalam hidupku
saat aku bertemu denganmu...
kuingin kau di sampingku
selamanya...

No Response to " "