My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me

quizes

i did some quizes today en here're the results, along with my answers.
lets check it out :)

"What Color ANGEL Are You?"


You're a "Red Angel" and just because it's red doesn't mean blood or something. Actually, it stands for an angel in love. You're obsessed with one person and can't get your mind off them and it's eating you away a little. You'd do anything for them and wait patiently for the day they return the feelings. You're a hopeless romantic and little things like roses and hugs charm you. You're very affectionate but you're shy. You're afraid of getting rejected. Think if it this way, the brave may not live forever but the catious never live at all. Don't be afraid to show your feelings.

*What kind of person do you think you are?
- Kind, Tough
*What element or combination were you?
- Fire
*What kind of angel would you like to be?
- A gaurdian angel
*What kind of wings would you like?
- Golden, shimmering wings
*What do you think a person's first impression of you is?
- Friendly, Honest, Easy to talk to
*Choose a song lyric that you like best:
- I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy. I'll be your hope, I'll be your love, be everything that you need. I'll love you more with every breath. Truly madley deeply, do. I will be strong, I will be faithful. Cause I'm counting on a new beginning, a reason for living, a deeper meaning, yeah.
*What kind of person do you want to respect you?
- Everyone
*What is most important to you?
- The one I love
*What would you die for?
- The one

"What Kind of ANGEL are you?"


Congrats! Your a Pure Angel! Angels, as far as most
of them go, are all compatabile creatures, but
Pure ones simply are symbols of God. Pure
Angels always appear when a child is born, when
a rainbow is seen, or when someone shares their
first kiss. They never grow old, an can appear
in the shape of a naked woman with white, bold
wings. Pure angels are the carriers of god, and
show their love to everyone in the world.

*Angels are known to (but not always) help humans in need. If you were an angel, how could you help a sad, dying, little boy?
- Id help him by casting a spell over him that will enable this boy to live longer. Then, its up to you on what to do next.
*Imagine you're an angel looking for a place to stay on earth.Your idealistic place to live right now is....
- A cozy village, or small town. I could watch over the place.
*Pick an animal that you would want to transform into at any given momment...
- A royal Lion. They are the Kings-or Queens- of the Animal Kingdom.
*Out of all these words, which would appeal to you most or describe you best?
- Innocent, Kind, Loving
*If you were an Angel, what power would you pick to have? Only one, though.
- Invisibility

"What kind of LOVE are you?"

Pure Love.
You are pure love. Pure and deep. You not only want
to but NEED to find your one true love. You are
not afraid of any challenge for your love, and
it is something to truly treasure.

*What color do you think best represents your love?
- Red, White, Blue, Pink
*Which of these lyrics best relates to your type of love?
- I never had a dream come true, till the day that I found you - Never Had A Dream Come True
I've always paid attention to your point of view, but now I wanna focus on the rest of you - Shame on Me
And I will always love you - I Will Always Love You
*How far would you go for your beloved?
- I would die for them.
I would go to the end of the world for them.
I would not only die for them, I would LIVE for them.
I would protect them and love them forever and ever, like a guardian angel.
*In your dreams, what do you dream of your beloved to be like?
- Loyal, commited... My true love.
Independent and emotionally strong.

== Kota yg sangat berarti buatku ==

1. kebumen: kota dimana aku bisa share all the goods en the bads with my family.
2. jogja: kota yg menjadikanku as an independent girl, kota pertama dimana aku bener2 hrs berjuang sendiri, hidup mandiri.
3. haarlem: kota yg menjadikanku as an independent beauty.
4. amsterdam: kota yg menjadikanku as a warrior princess, tempat aku berjuang mencari nafkah untuk menghidupi diri sendiri. hehehe bosone ra nguatiii :p
5. surabaya: kota yg menjadikanku as a real beauty, coz of my love one!
6. kota2 di bali: i made a wonderful memories with my love
7. orlando: the city which keeps my dream alive!

No Response to " "