My Lovely Flowers

Lovely Sugar

product

Smells

Detail | See Me

Mijn Liefde

product

Like Teen

Detail | Watch Me

Ik ben Jarig!

product

Spirit

Detail | Find Me



*~#~* Pic of the Week *~#~*




Pisa, 27 des 03

Mejeng di depan menara miring Pisa di kota Pisa, sekitar 45 menit naik kereta dari Florence.
Tarif kereta saat itu 15 euro/return.
Si menara Pisa ini merupakan salah satu keajaiban dunia ntah nomer keberapa.
Bye the way aku juga termasuk salah satu keajaiban dunia lho hoahoahaoa :p~.


all I have is just my heart and my feelings I give to you
that's all that I can do girl
coz it's not just a sexual thing
I wanna share my dreams, baby together
just your smile, that's all I need
tenderness
Girl, I won't let you down
Girl, I will never find noone that compares to you
I love the way that you are
en Honey I won't let you go
no one could ever do, love you like I love you


~*~ Girl, I will never find someone like you ~*~

No Response to " "